Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time to get serious

It's time to get serious about getting rid of the pregnancy weight. I read a suggestion that I blog what I eat and when to look for downfalls and cravings. I am also going to blog my progress. So I aim to blog at least once a day about my weight loss progress.

So here is the current situation. 5'9" 187lbs.

I am going on vacation in June so I figure I have about 3 months to lose at least 20lbs. ultimately I would like to lose 40lbs but I don't think that realistic in 3 months but you never know :)

My first step is to do the detox program on the Martha Stewart Whole Living website. This week has been all about cutting down the caffine. I tried to do the detox before but the caffine withdrawal headaches were too much. I am down to one cup of tea a day and have managed to go without until lunchtime now without a headache. When I want a drink I am having a glass of water instead of putting the kettle on.

So it's 11am now and I have had a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice so far, along with a couple of glasses of water. So far so good. For exercise this morning I chased my son around the house about 30 time. He thought it was great fun to run with mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment