Friday, May 21, 2010

Back Again

The kids are keeping me pretty busy so I haven't had much time to update this blog.

I am working on lots more origami jewelry for my store. I am really happy with the results so far. I am hoping to make enough money to pay for the Web Design course I am interested in. I just need to make $54 a month. It should be doable if I list each day and sales pick up.

I am also working on writing some short stories or a book. It'll be in the sci fi/fantasy genre as that's what I like to read most. I have tons of ideas that I am getting into a word document, my first aim is to get all the ideas down and then sort through them for the ones I find most interesting. I am setting aside 1/2 hour a day to just type.

Vacation next week, yay!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment