Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Updates

There's been a lot going on lately.

I finally have a day planner so I can get myself organized and make sure I make time for the kids, my business, study and housework. I have made some sales on Etsy recently so I may need to try and find more time for that.

We are moving forward with the sale of our old house so I will be able to start thinking about shopping again soon :).

Our son has started standing up by himself, he's so close to walking now, it goes so fast.

This weekend we have the mommies group annual picnic which should be really good fun. Only 2 more weekends and then it's Labor Day weekend, we set that time aside to do some intensive potty training for our daughter, she's almost 3 and it's time to say bye bye to diapers.

I am still waiting for the book I ordered about graphic design to come. I forgot to update Ebay with our new address so I will have to wait for it to be redirected. Shouldn't be long now. Then I have to make sure I take time each day for study. I will probably go to bed early and work up there away from the TV.

So that's about it for the moment. There is going to be lots to do in the coming weeks, both the kids have their birthdays at the end of next month. We're not going crazy but we will be having a little party for them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment