Friday, August 7, 2009

Featured Knitter - KnitsYoursKnotMine

I have decided to use my blog to promote fellow Etsy and Zibbet store owners who make and sell knit and crochet items. I love seeing what wonderful items these talented people come up with. I am a knitter myself so I apprieciate the time and effort that goes into making these beautiful items.



My first featured store is going to be www.knitsyoursknotmine.etsy.com I met this seller while hanging out in the Etsy chat rooms which are a great way to meet fellow crafters and promote your own store. Hopefully Zibbet will feature a similar area soon.

Featured in store:

  • Cute teddy bears with removable sweaters
  • Practical household knitted items
  • Yarn
  • Vintage hard to find knitting patterns
  • Non-knitting items such as soaps, jewelry and scrapbooking items.

Please visit www.knitsyoursknotmine.etsy.com and support this talented Etsy seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment