Here is my first post with origami instructions. I will try to post a new one each week. Please let me know if you have a specific request.
1. Fold the paper in half so the two longest edges meet.
2. Turn the paper over and fold so the two shortest edges meet.
4. Turn the paper over and repeat step 3.
5. fold the center edges down so they form triangles that just overlap the large triangle formed in steps 3 &4. Don't fold right to the corners leave a small straight edge showing.
6. Reverse fold the two small triangles formed in step 5.
7. Your butterfly should now look something like this.
8. Gently pull down the top right corner so the inside of the reverse fold lays flat. Repeat on the left side.
9. You should now have a finished butterfly.
As this is my first time posting origami instructions I would like feedback (if you were successful at folding this butterfly etc. )
Please also leave a comment with request for other origami instructions you would like.